Cerebro Neuro Studios, Inc. builds technologies that enhance the capabilities of the human brain, advancing mankind, pushing the human race forward, putting technologies back into the stream of history and of human consciousness and improving the quality of life of mankind. We are truly passionate about this and giving back to people.
Executive Technical Assistant, Chairman and CEO
The Executive Technical Assistant will be responsible for the coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from the executive office. S/he handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. S/he will have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources, and organize and maintain administrative processes is essential to this position. In addition s/he will be responsible for coordinating and preparing Board presentations and packets and most is able to work with and bring together cross-functional coordination between programs and departments. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, high-energy, organized, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast paced environment and possess excellent judgment. S/he will be required to be available during regular business hours, evenings and/or weekends, on occasion/as needed to provide support and assistance to the Chairman and CEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage external contacts for CEO, proactively understanding who they are, which are priority contacts and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
• Ability to anticipate the CEO's needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
• When the CEO chairs meetings: Prepare agenda in advance; assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations and coordinate meetings.
• Manage the daily schedule of CEO, ensuring that s/he knows his/her schedule 24 hours in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
• Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
• On own initiative, process/compose correspondence/reports for CEO's and/or executive teams replies.
• Manage CEO travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, visas, agendas and necessary contacts, country information, marketing materials, and other necessary preparations.
• Act as the lead in preparation for quarterly Board Meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, setting the timetable and owners for board material preparation, producing a final draft of the Board Book, and producing accurate Board minutes at each meeting.
• Manage effective contacts and relationships with Board Members, including arranging board member travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, and board meeting logistics, and acting as a first point of contact for Board Member queries.
• Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
• Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
• Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requested, and maintaining executive files as needed.
• Anticipate the needs of the CEO and act accordingly.
• Act as the CEO’s representative and ambassador to external constituents as directed.
• Process and maintain expenses for CEO.
Requirements - Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5-7 years or equivalent work-related experience supporting C-level Executives and experience working with Boards of Directors, necessary.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Highly proficient in the following software programs: (Word,Excel,PowerPoint,SharePoint).
• Extensive experience in administrative preparation of board presentations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities.
• Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
• Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Experience working in an international arena a plus.
• Mature, energetic with a ‘let’s roll up our sleeves’ attitude which is especially important in a small but growing organization.
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal team, cross-functional team, and external parties in a rapidly growing environment.
• Ability to provide after hour and flexible support a must.
• Ability to travel 5%.
Senior Hardware Engineer
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. As a Senior Hardware Engineer, you will design and build the systems that are the heart of a powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of users.
Cerebro Neuro Studios, Inc.'s Hardware Engineers develop the next-generation technologies. As a Hardware Engineer, you will work as part of the engineering team on fixture design. You will assist in system bring up and validation of consumer focused hardware.
•Work with engineering development team to design and validate production line fixtures.
•Work with partner to install fixtures and troubleshoot.
•Provide hardware oriented feedback to the software engineers.
•Assist engineering team with system bring up, and design validation.
•Support team in debug, trouble shooting, and failure analysis investigation.
•BS degree in EE. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
•5 years relevant work experience in hardware architecture, board design and board bring-up experience.
•Familiar with high speed signal validation such as ISI measurements.
•Hands on with advanced fine pitch components, and PC board technologies.
•Familiarity with CPU internal architecture, SW development from firmware through system level, and security.
•Familiarity with standard RF/wifi interfaces (802.11,CDMA,UMTS,GPS,Bluetooth) at chipset, baseband, and antenna integration levels.
•Must have a solid understanding of the system development process including symbol creation, schematics, and board design and development, as well as board and system bring up and debugging.
•Understand entire product development process for mass volume production design, with a focus on DFM (design for manufacturing) and DFT (design for test).
•Familiar with industry standard CAD tools such as Orcad, Concept, Allegro.
•Experience working with product line testing for consumer products and working with OEM, ODM, JDM, and CM Partners (or some subset of these).
Internship and Learnership: Software Engineering and Web Development
Cerebro Neuro Studios, Inc. currently building out magical technologies in the field of Neuroscience would like to offer interested, high potential BSc, MSc and PhD learners in computer science an opportunity to gain valuable practical experience working on a variety of practical assignments. You will be richly and diversely exposed to a variety of software development tasks that will vary by project area. Cerebro Neuro Studios, Inc. will also consider the possibility of permanent employment options for identified high potential candidates.
To help accelerate the process, we would appreciate if interested persons could send a short profile detailing what degree you are studying towards, what year of study you are currently in and what software development language/s you are familiar with and currently gaining experience on.
Software Engineer and Web Developer
Cerebro Neuro Studios, Inc. builds technologies that enhance the capabilities of the brain, advancing mankind, pushing the human race forward, putting technologies back into the stream of history and of human consciousness and improving the quality of life of mankind.
Cerebro Neuro Studios, Inc. currently building out magical technologies in the field of Neuroscience would like to offer interested candidates an opportunity to be part of an amazing adventure. Successful applicants will be part of a team breaking plateaus, whilst doing a great service to humanity. Candidates chosen will be richly and diversely involved in variety of software development tasks that will vary by project area.
Web Developer (Platforms,UX, UI and Database)
Cerebro Neuro Studios, Inc. building magical technologies in the field of Neuroscience currently has an exciting opportunity for Web Developers who are able to stare at a blank canvas and see works of art and who will be part of an amazing adventure building technologies at the frontiers of innovation and creativity. A knowledge of Database Design, and Development is advantageous. (MySQL, NoSQL, NewSQL)
Cerebro VIP Security Detail
Cerebro VIP Security Detail - A security detail more often known as a PSD, standing for Protective Services Detail, Personal Security Detachment, or Personal Security Detail is a protective team assigned to protect the personal security of an individual or group. PSDs can be made up of military personnel,private security contractors, or law enforcement agents. Cerebro is looking for exceptional individuals who can contribute to this high profile team.
Cerebro Neuro Studios, Cradle of Humankind, Gauteng, South Africa
Updated by The Cerebro Neuro Studios, Inc. Talent Management Team on Aug. 09, 2013